- By Admin
- In Belts, Oils
- Tags Brakes, Oils
The engine in your car won’t last forever. As your vehicle ages and the more kilometers you run up on it the more the engine will wear and start requiring more and more attention. Obviously correct regular servicing for your motor will maximise the life of your engine and give you back the best value for money on your original investment.
Here are several noticeable signs of engine problems you can look out for;
- If your car has trouble accelerating as you’re driving
- Your vehicle is using more fuel than it used to
- It is hard to start, especially in the mornings
- You see a unknown light on the dash and it is constantly on
- If you notice the engine knocking or popping while running
- If the engine seems to be blowing smoke from the rear exhaust system
- There seems to be oil dripping from underneath the motor and onto my driveway
- The vehicle backfires on start-up or even whilst driving
If any of the above things start to happen, you should urgently contact us to arrange an inspection so that we can determine the fault and we can provided you with a quote for repair.